I've been wondering what type of press roll-out Whitney Houston would bedoing to promote her first album in 7 years.
But it is now confirmed that the media plan includes one ofthe biggest and best looks she could get, an appearance on "TheOprah Winfrey Show," set to air on September 14.
The interview will be the opener for the 24thseason of "Oprah."
Unfortunately, the interview is not airing until two weeks afterthe August 31 release date of her album "I Look To You."
Oprah has referred to the sit down as "the most anticipatedmusic interview of the decade."
Considering what Whitney Houston has been through over theyears, it is hard to argue with that description.
Oprah is good at her job, and I'm sure she is going to askmany of the questions that we all what to know. But here are 10 Whitneyquestions on my list:
1) How does it feel to be active in the music world again?
2) Did you ever think that you could not make a comeback?
3) What was it that made you snap out of it and decide toturn your life around?
4) Do you regret taping the reality show "Being Bobby Brown"?
5) What role has Bobbi Kristina played in yourrehabilitation?
6) What did you think about Bobby Brown's sister talkingto the "National Enquirer," and saying she did so because you neededintervention?
7) Is the R.Kelly produced song "Salute" about your parting with Bobby Brown?
8) You have compared "I Didn't Know My Own Strength" to "IWill Always Love You." Can you please explain?
9) How does it feel to have people question whether or notyou can still sing the way you used to? Are you able to brush that off or doesit bother you?
10) What does Clive Davis mean to you?
Whitney will also be appearing on Good Morning America onSeptember 2. I wonder if Steve Harvey will be involved with the interview sincehe is now a special correspondent for the show.