While there are superstars who would easily be your friend, there are others who are not known for their sweetness and light. Even if they offered their friendship to you, you might want to think twice.
10) Lil Wayne: He's too busy recording and keeping up his bad boy image. He can't be seen around the mall hanging out with regular people. The man needs his entourage.
Dr. Dre: Dre was from the hood. I know Ice Cube is all friendly now and Ice-T could be mentoring young people, but there's something in Dre'e eyes that says to me he ain't lookin' to get friendly with nobody unless you know how to make music.
8) Gene Simmons: Unless your name is Carrot Top or he sees a dollar sign above your head, you're just a waste of time to Mr. Mean Gene.
Celine Dion: I don't even think this woman breathes the same oxygen as the rest of us.
6) Elvis Costello: Clearly a very friendly soul, but he's simply too busy to be Facebooking with you.
Ryan Adams: He might let you be his friend, but only to feed his own ego.
4) Phil Spector: Well, if he wants to be your friend, just let the opportunity pass, please.
Lou Reed: For Lou Reed being arrogant and unpleasant isn't a hobby; it's a lifestyle.
2) John Lydon: The man has made a career out of a personality disorder where he has to be the most abrasive person in the room. His best friend was a sociopath named Sid Vicious. You think he wants to pet your cat?
Prince: The dude barely talks. You think he's going to start chatting you up about what you've been listening to lately, or what you think about those kids from the Jersey Shore?