Nicki Minaj's new song "Lookin' Ass N-gga" is sure to hurt some feelings.
The song runs through a laundry list of hip-hop's leading lady's pet peeves.
We've compiled a list of some of the personality types that annoy her the most. But even better, we offer advice for the culprits willing to invest in some self-help.
WARNING: SONG CONTAINS EXPLICIT LYRICS
Here's our analysis and response to 12 quotes from the song:
1. " … after every pull n-ggas start chocking …" – Nicki points out that coughing and choking while smoking weed proves you're a novice.
Advice: Watch more Snoop Dogg videos.
2. "Stop lying on ya [sic] " – Nicki doesn't respond well to bait-and-switch tactics.
Advice: Don't say you're well endowed if you're not.
3. "Stop looking at my ass …" – Yes, Nicki wears very revealing outfits that accentuate her derriere, but that doesn't mean she wants you to stare at her.
Advice: Be more discrete.
4. "Look at y'all lying as n-ggas, talking 'bout its paid off but it's financed … " – Nicki hates when men lie to try to impress her.
Advice: Whether you paid in full or are on a payment plan is nobody's business. Keep it to yourself and your accountant.
5. "Bunch of non-mogul ass …" - Nicki has become accustomed to associating herself with people of a certain status.
Advice: Become financially successful if you expect to get on her radar.
6. "Frontin' like they got a plan, Boost Mobile ass …" – Apparently, Nicki comes in contact with a lot of perpetrators.
Advice: Let your actions speak louder than your words.
7. "Can't get a job so you plotting how to rob" – Nicki absolutely hates thieves.
Advice: Milk D from Audio Two said it best: "Stop stealing and looking hard."
8. "N-ggas want my time call me Clinton, I'm Billin' these n-ggas" – Nicki has presidential status and does not have free time for nobodies.
Advice: Be prepared to pay to play.
9. "Sharing one bottle in the club, one bottle full of bub" – Nicki finds these types most amusing.
Advice: Everyone knows true ballers don't share bottles of Ace of Spades, they drink from their own bottles.
10. "Non having game ass n-ggas share a chain ass … " – Sharing jewelry with your male friends is about as bad as sharing clothes.
Advice: It's better to be chainless than to be caught dead wearing your friend's accessories.
11. "In the club with a credit card scam ass" - After her ordeal with Lil Kim, Nicki had a change of heart about identity theft. It's not right.
Advice: If you want to have a good time in the club and buy rounds for your friends and conquests do it with your own money.
12. "Fake dope dealers" – It's hard out here for dope dealers, so why take their credit for hard work.
Advice: It is not worth it. You can never recover from being labeled a fake drug dealer.
- Arts & Entertainment
- Nicki Minaj