Weight Watchers made a great investment when it enlisted Jennifer Hudson as a spokesperson.
Celebrity product endorsements are great because the companies receive promotion even when their famous clients are off the clock.
Jennifer is a perfect example. Her red carpet and music video looks that flaunt her miraculous 80-pound loss have been especially stunning since she was named a spokesperson for company in 2010.
Her video for "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)," the first single from her third album, showcases five good reasons why the weight loss program scored big time when they secured her.
See Jennifer looking spectacular in five screenshots from the video:
1. Busted. One of Jennifer's dancers is caught admiring her top – combo red satin bra and a fitted, black camisole. Can you blame him?
2. All eyes are one Jennifer's sexy tuxedo blouse with thick black suspender stripes, unbuttoned low enough to reveal her undergarments.
3. Yes, Jennifer, any woman who looks this good in this short-sleeved leather top, and pleated trousers would throw her hands up in the air.
4. Hmmm. So this is how Jennifer looks when en route to the gym – halter top, skin tight capris and an oversized jacket? Works for us.
5. Is Jennifer's skintight red leotard making this panther statue sweat? Looks like she's whipping sweat from its brow.
Weight Watchers could use this video as an infomercial. They only need to flash their number throughout in bold block numbers. New customers would sign up after each viewing.
- Arts & Entertainment