Photos: Remembering Amy Winehouse
Mitch Winehouse, the singer's father, told Us Weekly last month that as soon as he learned of his daughter's death, he wanted to start a foundation in her honor. "Something to help the things she loved -- children, horses -- but also to help those struggling with substance abuse," he said. "In this country, if you cannot afford a private rehabilitation clinic, there is a two year waiting list for help... We are trying to change that."
- Amy Winehouse's Death: A Troubled Star Gone Too Soon
- Musicians Respond to Amy Winehouse's Death
- Photos: Amy Winehouse Remembered
- Photos: The Tumultuous Life Of Amy Winehouse
- The Diva and Her Demons: Rolling Stone's 2007 Amy Winehouse Cover Story
- Up All Night With Amy Winehouse: Rolling Stone's 2008 Story
- Video: Behind the Feature: Claire Hoffman on Interviewing Amy Winehouse
- Photos: Not Fade Away: Amy Winehouse and More Rockers Lost Before Their Time
- Video: Amy Winehouse: Remembering the Soul Icon
- Video: U2 Pay Tribute to Amy Winehouse
- Family: Amy Winehouse's Death 'Leaves a Gaping Hole In Our Lives'
- Courtney Love on Amy Winehouse: 'I'm Gutted'
Photo by Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic