At the service, Winehouse said that his daughter had "conquered" her drug addiction but but was still dealing with alcoholism at the time of her death. According to Winehouse, she had just recently "completed three weeks of abstinence" and had told him that she intended to get sober, saying "Dad, I've had enough, I can't stand the look on your and the family's faces anymore."
- Amy Winehouse's Death: A Troubled Star Gone Too Soon
- Musicians Respond to Amy Winehouse's Death
- Photos: Amy Winehouse Remembered
- Photos: The Tumultuous Life Of Amy Winehouse
- The Diva and Her Demons: Rolling Stone's 2007 Amy Winehouse Cover Story
- Up All Night With Amy Winehouse: Rolling Stone's 2008 Story
- Video: Behind the Feature: Claire Hoffman on Interviewing Amy Winehouse
- Photos: Not Fade Away: Amy Winehouse and More Rockers Lost Before Their Time
- Video: Amy Winehouse: Remembering the Soul Icon
- Video: U2 Pay Tribute to Amy Winehouse
- Family: Amy Winehouse's Death 'Leaves a Gaping Hole In Our Lives'
- Courtney Love on Amy Winehouse: 'I'm Gutted'
Photo by Fred Duval/FilmMagic
- Mitch Winehouse