The MTV Video Music Awards scored its highest-ever ratings on Sunday night, pulling in 12.4 million viewers for a show that featured Lady Gaga in drag, the revelation of Beyoncé's pregnancy and memorable performances by Kanye West and Jay-Z, Adele and Lil Wayne.
Not only was this year's show the most-watched in the history of the Video Music Awards' 27-year history, but it was also the highest-rated telecast in the 30-year history of the network.
- 2011 Video Music Awards: A Toast to Gaga, Britney, Kanye, Jay-Z and Beyoncé's Baby Bump
- 2011 MTV Video Music Awards: Winners and Highlights
- Photos: The 2011 MTV Video Music Awards: Best and Worst Dressed
- Live-Blogging the 2011 Video Music Awards
- Backstage at the VMAs: Rebecca Black, Tyler the Creator, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj
- Photos: The Best Moments of the 2011 Video Music Awards
- Video: Lady Gaga Opens VMAs With 'Yoü and I'
- Video: Adele Performs 'Someone Like You' on the VMAs
- Video: Beyoncé Rocks 'Love on Top' on the VMAs
- Video: Bruno Mars Pays Tribute to Amy Winehouse at the VMAs
- Beyoncé Reveals She's Pregnant
- Watch the First Clip of 'The Hunger Games' Movie
- Lady Gaga as Jo Calderone: 'Britney Spears is Hot'
- Photos: Highlights of the 2010 Video Music Awards
Photo by Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic