If you were a kid in 1977, no movie villain can hold a candle to Darth Vader. He was the ultimate big screen foil - the costume, the commanding voice of James Earl Jones, the sick light saber skills, the powerful confidence and of course, his mastery of dark side of the force. There is no doubt that Darth Vader has become a true American icon, and even kids today recognize him as easily as they recognize Santa Claus. The most popular Super Bowl commercial
this past February was by Volkswagen. The ad depicted a father starting his Passat remotely, which startled his young son who happened to be practicing the force in a Darth Vader outfit. It was more proof to how deep Vader runs in our culture. This playlist features 10 hip-hop tracks that mention Darth Vader somewhere in the lyrics.
Darth Vader Has A Posse
1. Millionaire - Arsonists
2. Darth Vader (feat. Ketchphraze, Smartz, Miz Korona & Jypsy) - Moe Dirdee
3. Microphone Techniques (with Nice And Smooth) - 3rd Bass
4. Five Arch Angels - Sunz of Man
5. Ghetto Darth Vader - Sleepy D
6. Burns And Scars (feat. Son Doobie) - Swollen Members
7. I Declare War - Pacewon
8. Those Who Never Saw This - The Warlocks
9. Darth Vader - K-Burna
10. Vibin' - Boyz II Men
Follow what Robert is listening to on Twitter.
- Darth Vader
- James Earl Jones