Charlie Sheen's recent publicity has launched him into a whole new stratosphere of celebrity. Sadly, the drug abuse is a serious problem that I hope he kicks. But it's been his bizarre antics in recent interviews that have really catapulted him to the #1 spot of water cooler talk and Facebook conversation. Psychiatrists are all trying to decipher his words and actions while the public is completely fascinated and entertained by the spectacle. Something makes me hope this is not drugs and mental illness, but brilliant acting. I seriously doubt it, but either way, who can forget quotes like,
"I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available. If you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body",
"I probably took more than anybody could survive. ... I was bangin' seven-gram rocks and finishing them because that's how I roll, because I have one speed, one gear. ... I'm different. I have a different constitution, I have a different brain, I have a different heart. I got tiger blood, man. Dying's for fools, dying's for amateurs."
Charlie has always had a cult following, but his audience has just expanded 100 fold as evidenced by him setting a new world record with the fastest growing Twitter account ever recorded.
This playlist features songs that mention Charlie Sheen by name.
Playlist: Charlie Sheen Has A Posse
1. Charlie Sheen is So Great and Talented. I Respect Him. - Papa Razzi and the Photogs
2. Silence Of The Lambs - Showbiz & A.G.
3. Sunset Boulevard - Charlie Robison
4. Laundry Girl - Ludo
5. The Charlie Sheen Theme - Bully Blinders
6. Juggalo Family - Dark Lotus
7. Charlie Sheen - Cheveu
8. Charlie Sheen vs Henry Rollins - Alexisonfire
9. You Would Give Me Kiss If I Were On Soccer Team - Group X
10. "Charlie Sheen" (uncut Version) - Randy Ricks
Follow what Robert is listening to on Twitter.