I pulled out some of Boy George's raw food related tweets and created a playlist based on what he's been eating lately. I do not make any claim that the music in this list will have the same beneficial results as the diet, but I can say that no animals were harmed during the creation of this playlist.
Here are Boy George's original tweets that inspired the playlist:
"I used the tomato skins, dressed with flaked almonds, sesame oil & chili dressing!"
"My crackers were wafer thin but delicious! Great with tahini, maca spread & cucumber!"
"Pomegranate & beet is super good! Fiddly but delicious! Orange is good too with beet!"
"Pineapple, beet, cucumber & lemon! Raw heaven for raw aliens"
Playlist: What's Boy George Eating?
1. Picking My Tomatoes - Brownie McGhee
2. Almond Kisses - (Featuring Michael Stipe) - Spacehog
3. Tahini - The Manatees
4. Cucumber Castle - Bee Gees
5. Broccoli Man - Shonen Knife
6. Crackers - Lambchop
7. Pomegranate - Poi Dog Pondering
8. Dark Beets - Triangle
9. Oranges And Lemons - Book of Love
10. Pineapple - Jah Wobble
Follow what Robert is listening to on Twitter