1. Eat. Especially fruit as the fructose helps absorb alcohol.
2. Choose your drink wisely and drink high quality liquor. The cheap stuff contain impurities that can make a hangover much worse.
3. Take vitamin B & C
4. Drink milk. It absorbs alcohol.
5. And most importantly, listen to your body
If you use these tips and still wake up in the morning with your friend Mr. Hangover, be sure to vist Hangover.net.
For my part, I've created this playlist to help you get through.
Music can make a hangover much easier to take. The key is low volume, acoustic or downtempo electronic instrumentation, a lack of drums and a steady plodding, free of steep dynamic changes. I have lovingly crafted this playlist with your well-being in mind. It's the perfect soundtrack for a hangover. Mellow, easy, soothing and consistent are all words that apply. I hope it helps in your time of need.
5. Scarborough Fair / Canticle - Simon & Garfunkel
19. Thankyou - Dido
20. Black Boys On Mopeds - Sinead O'Connor
24. 1/1 - Brian Eno