Everyone loves sugar, and everyone knows it's bad for them. No food is more loved, and more hated. It's status as a guilty pleasure has made it a prominent device in music. Sugar can be used by the songwriter to convey something sweet, or desired, and it usually has something to do with the opposite sex. For this playlist I've picked what I feel are the top 10 "sugar" songs of all time. Not necessarily the "best", but those songs that most immediately come to mind. The ones that have left the deepest impression on popular culture. To be considered the word "sugar" needed to appear in the song title.
What would you add?
Top 10 Sugar Songs
1. Brown Sugar - The Rolling Stones
2. Sugar Magnolia - The Grateful Dead
3. Sugar Mountain - Neil Young
4. I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) - The Four Tops
5. Lips Like Sugar - Echo and the Bunnymen
6. Sugar Sugar - The Archies
7. No Sugar Tonight - The Guess Who
8. (Song For My) Sugar Spun Sister - The Stone Roses
9. Sugar - Flo Rida
10. Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard
Follow what Robert is listening to on Twitter.