2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Year in Review 2012: Astronomical Wonders
Once-in-a-lifetime astronomical events and monumental scientific achievements drove people to look to the skies and online on Yahoo! throughout 2012.
- Photo By Brian van der Brug Sun, Dec 2, 2012 12:00 AM EST
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Woman on Trump: 'Somebody had to stand up to him'
CHICAGO (AP) — An 87-year-old woman who alleges Donald Trump cheated her in a skyscraper-condo sale told jurors Monday she had qualms about suing the real estate mogul and TV celebrity. But, she quickly added, "Somebody had to stand up to him."
- Teen star Zendaya finishes 1st on 'Dancing' finals
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Four finalists are vying for the "Dancing With the Stars" title, and just one point separates the top two contestants.
- OJ Simpson lawyers say he is closer to freedom
LAS VEGAS (AP) — The latest high-stakes court hearing for O.J. Simpson in the glitzy capital of big gambles has come to a close with the former football star's defense team feeling confident that their client is closer to getting out of prison.
- At last: 'Arrested' is reborn Monday on Netflix
NEW YORK (AP) — Portia de Rossi only believed it was happening when her agent got the good news from the producers. Michael Cera only believed it was happening when the cameras rolled.
- Microsoft expected to reveal next-generation Xbox
REMOND, Wash. (AP) — Will Xbox mark the spot once again for Microsoft?
- NY Cuomo letter warns Kardashian over T-shirt logo
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo's sent a letter to Khloe Kardashian informing the reality star the logo on her T-shirt line may be violating copyright law.
- 'American Chopper's' Paul Teutul Sr. lands new CMT series 'Orange County Choppers'
By Jethro Nededog LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) - Discovery Channel's "American Chopper" star Paul Teutul Sr. is returning to television on a new series for CMT. Pilgrim studios will produce eight episodes of the one-hour unscripted show, "Orange County Choppers," for CMT. It starts production this summer and slated to air later this year on the cable network. "We're thrilled to be back on television doing what we do best: building outrageous custom motorcycles," said Teutul in a statement. ...
- Swift leads, Miguel hurts fans at Billboard Awards
Taylor Swift is red hot.