2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Year in Review 2012: Obsessions
Here are the top 10 obsessions that, as ranked by their search volume and percentage spike compared with 2011 on Yahoo!.
- Photo By Stuart Wilson Sun, Dec 2, 2012 11:00 PM EST
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, next-generation gaming
REDMOND, Wash. (AP) — Microsoft thinks it has the one.
- Woman on Trump: 'Somebody had to stand up to him'
CHICAGO (AP) — An 87-year-old woman who alleges Donald Trump cheated her in a skyscraper-condo sale told jurors Monday she had qualms about suing the real estate mogul and TV celebrity. But, she quickly added, "Somebody had to stand up to him."
- Justin Bieber's monkey becomes German property
BERLIN (AP) — Justin Bieber's pet monkey is no longer his.
- At last: 'Arrested' is reborn Monday on Netflix
NEW YORK (AP) — Portia de Rossi only believed it was happening when her agent got the good news from the producers. Michael Cera only believed it was happening when the cameras rolled.
- 'American Chopper's' Paul Teutul Sr. lands new CMT series 'Orange County Choppers'
By Jethro Nededog LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) - Discovery Channel's "American Chopper" star Paul Teutul Sr. is returning to television on a new series for CMT. Pilgrim studios will produce eight episodes of the one-hour unscripted show, "Orange County Choppers," for CMT. It starts production this summer and slated to air later this year on the cable network. "We're thrilled to be back on television doing what we do best: building outrageous custom motorcycles," said Teutul in a statement. ...
- Seen and heard at the Cannes Film Festival
CANNES, France (AP) — Associated Press journalists open their notebooks at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival:
- NY Cuomo letter warns Kardashian over T-shirt logo
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo's sent a letter to Khloe Kardashian informing the reality star the logo on her T-shirt line may be violating copyright law.
- Charismatic Las Vegas mob lawyer mayor pens memoir
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Oscar Goodman ran Las Vegas for 12 years with a showgirl on his arm and a martini in his fist.