Follow Yahoo! Music
News for You
- The new consoles from Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony
NEW YORK (AP) — Microsoft is the last of the three big video game console makers to unveil its latest gaming system. The unveiling comes nearly eight years after the Xbox 360 went on sale. It follows last fall's debut of Nintendo's Wii U and a preview in February of the upcoming PlayStation 4 from Sony.
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, next-generation gaming
REDMOND, Wash. (AP) — Microsoft thinks it has the one.
- Woman on Trump: 'Somebody had to stand up to him'
CHICAGO (AP) — An 87-year-old woman who alleges Donald Trump cheated her in a skyscraper-condo sale told jurors Monday she had qualms about suing the real estate mogul and TV celebrity. But, she quickly added, "Somebody had to stand up to him."
- Justin Bieber's monkey becomes German property
BERLIN (AP) — Justin Bieber's pet monkey is no longer his.
- At last: 'Arrested' is reborn Monday on Netflix
NEW YORK (AP) — Portia de Rossi only believed it was happening when her agent got the good news from the producers. Michael Cera only believed it was happening when the cameras rolled.
- A diversion in the air for 'Today'
NEW YORK (AP) — Two charter airplanes carrying the "Today" show anchor team and their crew from Hawaii to Yellowstone National Park were diverted in the air to Oklahoma for coverage Tuesday of the catastrophic tornado outside of Oklahoma City.