She's well aware, though, of the vitriol directed at the song that brought her to the VMAs. "The album is nothing like 'Friday," she says. "It's got ballads, dance songs, everything."
Black, who is 14, seems unfazed by the events of the last few months. Next up? "Grammys, touring, or movies," she says, though there are no tour plans (or Grammy or movies, for that matter) in the works yet. "I'd love to be in Twilight, and I can't be in Harry Potter anymore, which sucks."
- Why Rebecca Black's Much-Mocked Viral Hit 'Friday' Is Actually Good
- Rob Sheffield: Why Rebecca Black is a Demon-Wizard Child Piper
- What You Need to Know About Teen Viral Phenom Rebecca Black
- Rebecca Black Returns with 'My Moment'
- Backstage at the VMAs: Rebecca Black, Tyler the Creator, Nicki Minaj
Photo by Christopher Polk/Getty Images
- Rebecca Black