What existed before the big bang is a mystery. Theories include a super-dense ball of pure energy, the hand of God, or nothing at all. If the big bang was the beginning, what will be the end? Most astrophysicists believe that there will indeed be an end. Some think the universe will just continue to expand, and that all stars will eventually burn out, leaving the universe cold and dark. Others believe that our universe will start to contract again (the big crunch) -- eventually returning to another super-dense, single point of energy, which will then explode again with another big bang.
What do you think, was the big bang a single event, or is it cyclical, and what "big bang" songs did I miss?
Big Bang Songs
1. Big Bang Theory Theme - Barenaked Ladies
2. Big Bang Theory - Parliament
3. Big Bang Theory - Little Feat
4. Big Bang Backwards - Thomas Dolby
5. Big Bang - Bad Religion
6. Big Bang - Galaxie
7. Hey Big Bang - Superhumanoids
8. The Big Bang - Rock Mafia
9. Big Bang Theory - C.P.O.
10. Big Bang Baby - Stone Temple Pilots
Follow what Robert is listening to on Twitter.