Beyonce has apologized to her fans for postponing her Tuesday show in Antwerp, Belgium.
In a handwritten note posted on her official website on Wednesday, the 31-year-old singer said canceling the concert was an extremely difficult decision to make.
"To my dearest fans in Antwerp - I've never postponed a show in my life. It was very hard for me," the note read. "I promise I will make it up very soon."
The superstar artist canceled the show due to dehydration and exhaustion.
In an e-mail to the Associated Press on Tuesday, the singer's publicist said she had been advised by doctors to rest.
"I'm sorry if I disappointed you," Beyonce's note continued. "Thank you for your concern."
And it seems the "Grown Woman" singer is planning on going ahead with her Wednesday night Antwerp show, as she concluded her note with, "I'm feeling much better now and I'm ready to give you a great show. See you tonight."
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, the concert cancellation came on the heels of a New York Post report claiming Beyonce is expecting baby number two with Jay-Z.
According to the paper's Page Six column, "multiple sources" have confirmed the singer is pregnant with her second child.
However, a source reportedly told People Bey and Jay are planning to wait until she wraps her "The Mrs. Carter Show" world tour before they have baby number two.
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Arts & Entertainment